Tooscans
Tooscans

Cuna 2016 0,75lt - ONLY FOR ITALY

Cuna di Federico Staderini
44,90
Denomination: Toscana IGT
Grapes: Pinot Noir (massale selection from Burgundy)
Cultivation: organic and biodynamic not certified
Vinification: 80% of the first grapes are de-stemmed by hand on a metal mesh resting on open 500/700 liter wooden vats and the remaining 20% ​​fermented in whole bunches within the de-stemmed mass. Destemming by hand to safeguard the highest possible number of whole berries, to be started for winemaking. The batches of gradually more mature grapes are sent to fermentation in a progressively greater proportion of whole bunch, up to 100% whole bunch fermentations. After a maceration around 18 days.
Maturation: in old barriques for 20 months
Bottling: by hand in late spring 2018
Organoleptic characteristics:
The expressiveness of the perfumes, intensity and personality. The aromatic lightness and the slenderness on the palate (note also the coloring intensity) represent the most faithful interpretation of this vintage, more smiling and graceful than robust.

SHIPPING FOR THE MOMENT AVAILABLE ONLY FOR ITALY
Availability
Available

Share on:

Features

Ingredients

Nutritional values

Matched Items

Recently seen
Powered & Designed by Passepartout